TREKKING ON FOOT
- Polish and Slovak Tatra Mts.,
- Pieniny Mts.,
- Slovenský raj (Slovak Paradise),
- Nízke Tatry (Low Tatras),
- Levočské vrchy (Levoča Mts.),
- Spišská Magura,
- Chočské vrchy (Choč Mts.),
- Malá and Veľká Fatra (Great and Little Fatra).
(I provide all necessary high mountain equipment)
- SubTatra region – Podhale, Orava, Spiš and Liptov.
- Zakopane, Podhale, Orava, Spiš and Pieniny Mts.
- Zakopane, Szczawnica, Poprád, Liptovský Mikuláš, Kežmarok, Levoča, Banská Bystrica and other.
- The four seasons in the Tatras
- Nature in the Tatra Mountains
- How did the Tatras evolve?
- Tatra mountain relief
- Where did the Tatra glaciers go?
- Sheep herding
- Other themes…
LEARNING IN THE FIELD
- Survival in the field – reading maps, using maps, using a compass, using GPS equipment
- Mountain meteorology – methods of observing the sky and the clouds, other atmospheric phenomena, forecasting rainfall as well as imminent thunderstorms based on cloud type